Hiyah, Hejsan Allihopa!
Hope your are enjoying your stay so far in Luleå with the beginning of the acedemic year.
Exchange semesters are more than pure academics right ;) ?? Yes, of course you do, and that's why we are hyped and happy to invite all of you to the 26th edition of the legendary ESN Sea Battle event.
Why Sea Battle?
- The ESN Sea Battle is the largest student event in Europe organised entirely by volunteers (on a non-profit basis).
- You get to experience two northern European capitals, Stockholm, Sweden and Tallinn, Estonia.
- The event is organised by the Erasmus Student Network Sweden and is attended by 1800 international students from 3 ESN countries (ESN Denmark, ESN Norway and ESN Sweden). Twice a year the biggest ESN event in Europe is uniting students from multiple countries on one cruise ship rocking the Baltic Sea!
- Experience two European capitals (Stockholm and Tallinn) and step on the stones of history, feeling like a true viking! On board you will experience Multiple Dance Floors and Bars, Live Shows, Karaoke, Salsa Dance lessons, Sauna, Treasure hunts, competitions and much more!
- To get the full ESN Sea Battle experience, book your ticket to an exclusive walking tour in Stockholm or Tallinn!
- Book the pre event package with us and experience Stockholm the day before!
Included in the price:
*two nights in a shared cabin
*one buffet dinner (All you can eat & drink)
*access to all the activities and parties
*ESN Sea Battle goodie bag, bracelet and tshirt!
Prices range between 850SEK and 1000SEK for a single ticket, depending on the cabin type. You get 100SEK discount with the ESNcard! Make sure it is registered at https://esncard.org/
- 11th November: (optional) Pre Event in Stockholm
- 12th November: Departure from Stockholm to Tallinn
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIMES:
Monday, 12th November: Stockholm - Tallinn
Departure from Stockholm: 17:00
Arrival in Tallinn: 10:30 (SWEDISH TIME!)
Tuesday, 13th November: Tallinn - Stockholm
Departure from Tallinn: 17:00 (SWEDISH TIME!)
Arrival in Stockholm: 10:30
THE BOARDING CLOSES 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE!
INFO: The boat is wheelchair accessible (send an email to [email protected] in addition to your booking). Strobe lights occur during the evening programme.
We will be posting or emailing the link tor the tickets on the 15th of september
PLEASE NOTE: Travel to Stockholm is NOT included. Spend the weekend in Stockholm if you haven’t had the chance to be a tourist there yet!
The responsible persons for this semester are Dardo Asia and Zamen, our phone numbers are below, just in case you needed to contact us, otherwise, drop us a Facebook message :) ..
Dardo Asia : +46760648580
Zamen : +46722026251
LURC GOES TO SEABATTLE
Hiyah, Hejsan Allihopa!