Are you ready to conquer Russia?
The time has finally come for us to present the amazing Russia Trip! It's provided by our partners Timetravels and it's visa free!
Explore Saint Petersburg on a new visa-free ferry trip: 3 days in Russia and two nights on ferry! Experience top quality culture, take tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and lots of fun, Russian style!
Here is all the information that you will need to know regarding the trip to Mother Russia!
When: 6th - 11th of November
Tickets will be available on Friday 6th of September at 12:00 Swedish time (noon), so cancel all your plans and make sure your computer is working - this is one of our most popular trips and the tickets are sadly limited.
If you don't manage to book a ticket straight away, please sign up on the waiting list, that is the only way for us to get access to more tickets! :)
Ticket link: https://
The trip is visa-free for all nationalities & all guided tours are in English.
Please note that travelling by ferry to Russia with staying 72 hrs in the destination is visa-free for absolutely ALL citizens, as long as the following conditions are met.
❗ Passenger has a travel passport valid for at least 6 months after the end of the trip. Please note! An EU ID card or any other national ID card will not do!
❗ Passenger has purchased a package tour, including at least accommodation and a city tour.
❗ Passenger arrives and leaves Russia using the St Peterline ferry connection (it is not possible to arrive by ferry and leave by train, for instance).
❗ Passenger has sufficient travel documents for leaving and returning to Finland (either a European/Schengen area passport or Passport and residence permit in an EU/Schengen country if you are not an EU/
What is included:
• Roundtrip transportation from Luleå to St.Petersburg
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry to/from St.Petersburg**
• Accommodation in a centrally located hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis)
• 2 x buffet breakfast - in the hotel accommodation option
• St.Petersburg Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost
• Optional guided excursions and activities
• Travel insurance
• Any meals not included
• Other cabin types
** Due to the high demand for cabins on this route, we reserve right to upgrade any cabins to higher class for outbound in inbound service. Should this happen, no extra fee is applied
Read all the information about the trip before you buy the ticket. There are some rules about the passports. For instance, to get on the cruise your passport needs to be valid for at least six months after we return to Luleå.
For questions and other information contact either the responsible LURC members (Gabriel & Adrian) or Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or [email protected]
Cost of the phone call is about 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
LURC Goes to Russia