Are you ready to conquer Russia?
The time has finally come for us to present the amazing Russia Trip! It's provided by our partners Timetravels and it's visa free!
Explore Saint Petersburg on a new visa-free ferry trip: 3 days in Russia and two nights on ferry! Experience top quality culture, take tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and lots of fun, Russian style!
Here is all the information that you will need to know regarding the trip to Mother Russia!
When: 6th - 11th of November
Tickets will be available on Monday 10th of September at 12:00 Swedish time (noon), so cancel all your plans and make sure your computer is working - this is one of our most popular trips and the tickets are sadly limited.
An "Early bird" discount (10€) is available If you book a ticket before the 17th of September!
If you don't manage to book a ticket straight away, please sign up on the waiting list, that is the only way for us to get access to more tickets! :)
Ticket link: https://
The trip is visa-free for all nationalities & all guided tours are in English.
Please, note that a passport valid 6 months after the end of the trip is required!
What is included:
- Connecting transfer to Helsinki from your chosen departure place
- Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis)
- 2 x hotel breakfast
- Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map of St Petersburg
FOR EXTRA COST:
- Optional guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
Read all the information about the trip before you buy the ticket. There are some rules about the passports. For instance, to get on the cruise your passport needs to be valid for at least six months after we return to Luleå.
For questions and other information contact either the responsible LURC members (Tom, Lena and David) or Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or [email protected]
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
LURC Goes to Russia